Wedding twinkles recently shot with a beautiful couple in Leh Ladhak. Ladhak offers beautiful locations for a perfect prewedding shoot. At nearly 10,000 feet above sea level, it is on the most beautiful destination in India. Our expert cinematographers and photographers make the best use of the beautiful surroundings and capture precious moments forever in the using state of art cameras and drones.
If you are going to be wedlocked and looking for a pre-wedding photo shoot, you are most welcome. This is a wonderful way to get to know your photographer (going to shoot your wedding photos) and for the professional to know your personality better. This is a superb way to be comfortable in front of a camera that prepares you perfectly for the picture marathon that is going to take place on your wedding day.
Tips for incredible pre-wedding photoshoot
- Discussion – This is the key pre-requisite before you choose a photographer. A photographer must have a comprehensive discussion with both of you before the shooting. You should express your wish and thoughts so they can give you some out-of-the-box pre-wedding photo themes. Such a question and answer session would definitely result in a meaningful and appreciating output.
- The concept and theme – Choosing the proper theme is the must to support your job. You need to choose a theme that can create a unique and strong impression. For example, it may depict your love story when you met for the first time. Creative themes are always good as they can portray you with your uniqueness. It would be always better that you get a recommendation, regarding themes, from the photographer. But choose the theme as per your taste while requiring the photographer to give proper technical feedback. Some common pre-wedding themes may include,
- Old school
- Formal (both indoor and outdoor)
- Continuous scene
- Shoot timing – When it comes to Pre Wedding Photography in Delhi, timing of the photoshoot is one of the most important things to ensure the most unique and exclusive pre-wedding snaps. It is hardly possible to make a nice portfolio with bad timing. Don’t opt for a photo session with a small interval from the D day. It would be perfect to opt for a pre-wedding photo session at least 1 to 2 months before the wedding. The best time for outdoor photography is between 6 am and 9 am in the morning and at 4 pm till one hour before the sunset, in the afternoon. This is the ideal time for getting soft natural light.
- Venue – Venue or location plays a vital role in making photos beautiful. It would be good to select a location based on your theme, not because the location is beautiful. You should also choose the costume according to the location. Let’s have a look at some recommended locations:
- Old buildings
- Historic places
- Café or restaurant
- Rental housing
If there is a time constraint, you can get it done in a studio with an abstract background which may be adapted to different costumes.
- Costume – Choosing the right costume gives better and more intensive outputs. Make sure you choose the right costume that goes perfectly with the location and your physique.
These are a few things to consider while you need to take care of and ensure a fantastic pre-wedding photo session.
Far away from the humdrum of daily chaos and regular city life, our adorable couple Sanya and Sampreet decided to embark their journey to “Forever” in the holy spiritual beauty of Haridwar and Rishikesh. Their beautiful Pre-Wedding photography shall be imbibed in our hearts for a long time. Known for the incredible religious pyre, we discovered the breathtaking natural bounty and there was no looking back then.
The couple share a very special and intimate chemistry that makes them stand out from the rest. With a fun, playful and quirky vibe in their togetherness, we think we did some justice to their colorful and romantic Pre-Wedding photography. Our team was certain about their pious relationship that brewed up in a few minutes while they sat and chatted besides the Ganges. Perhaps, a sign provoking every individual to fall in love in the midst of the natural paradise seems to be true now. The team totally nailed the shots in the mustard farms and Rishikesh offered us a pure delight.
We, at Wedding Twinkles always aim to capture the most natural moments for you. Your warmth and undying love, support has truly inspired us and made us the best Wedding Photographers in India.