If you are going to be wedlocked and looking for a pre-wedding photo shoot, you are most welcome. This is a wonderful way to get to know your photographer (going to shoot your wedding photos) and for the professional to know your personality better. This is a superb way to be comfortable in front of a camera that prepares you perfectly for the picture marathon that is going to take place on your wedding day.
Tips for incredible pre-wedding photoshoot
- Discussion – This is the key pre-requisite before you choose a photographer. A photographer must have a comprehensive discussion with both of you before the shooting. You should express your wish and thoughts so they can give you some out-of-the-box pre-wedding photo themes. Such a question and answer session would definitely result in a meaningful and appreciating output.
- The concept and theme – Choosing the proper theme is the must to support your job. You need to choose a theme that can create a unique and strong impression. For example, it may depict your love story when you met for the first time. Creative themes are always good as they can portray you with your uniqueness. It would be always better that you get a recommendation, regarding themes, from the photographer. But choose the theme as per your taste while requiring the photographer to give proper technical feedback. Some common pre-wedding themes may include,
- Old school
- Formal (both indoor and outdoor)
- Continuous scene
- Shoot timing – When it comes to Pre Wedding Photography in Delhi, timing of the photoshoot is one of the most important things to ensure the most unique and exclusive pre-wedding snaps. It is hardly possible to make a nice portfolio with bad timing. Don’t opt for a photo session with a small interval from the D day. It would be perfect to opt for a pre-wedding photo session at least 1 to 2 months before the wedding. The best time for outdoor photography is between 6 am and 9 am in the morning and at 4 pm till one hour before the sunset, in the afternoon. This is the ideal time for getting soft natural light.
- Venue – Venue or location plays a vital role in making photos beautiful. It would be good to select a location based on your theme, not because the location is beautiful. You should also choose the costume according to the location. Let’s have a look at some recommended locations:
- Old buildings
- Historic places
- Café or restaurant
- Rental housing
If there is a time constraint, you can get it done in a studio with an abstract background which may be adapted to different costumes.
- Costume – Choosing the right costume gives better and more intensive outputs. Make sure you choose the right costume that goes perfectly with the location and your physique.
These are a few things to consider while you need to take care of and ensure a fantastic pre-wedding photo session.
Looking forward to the big day of your life this wedding season? Need a skilled photographer who can professionally seize the beautiful moments of your wedding and even capture the nitty-gritty of the rituals? Opting for candid photography can undoubtedly be your best way to tell your wedding story through beautiful pictures as moments unfold!
While traditional photography gives you the ‘ideal pose’, candid photography gives you the ‘ideal click’. Millions of emotions can be captured in one click to make it precious for a lifetime. Hiring an experienced candid wedding photographer over a regular photographer is thus recommended.
Candid photography is a photography method which involves shooting the wedding from a journalist’s perspective. One of the greatest perks of choosing candid photography is that without even interfering and making everyone at the wedding pose, the photographers can hunt and captivate your candid moments in beautiful frames.
Here are a few reasons why hiring professional candid wedding photographers is always beneficial!
4 Reasons Why You Must Opt For Candid Wedding Photography In Delhi Over Traditional Photography
Captures Unadulterated Emotions
Experienced candid photographers work around guests with stealth to ensure that they do not interfere with the natural emotions of your big day. Even the slightest interference by a professional can adulterate the true emotions of the subject. For instance, asking the weeping bride to pose for the camera during her vidaai can ruin a beautiful picture. But capturing her true emotions as she weeps can be a winning shot.
Maintains The Essence Of Natural Expressions
The greatest perks of choosing candid wedding photography in Delhi are that the photographer maintains the true expression of the subjects and scenes to capture perfect shots. The subject remains unaware when his or her pictures are being taken and the actual essence of natural expressions are maintained. Some of these natural expressions could be your father sobbing in silence, your grandmother laughing her heart aloud or your uncle scolding the caterers.
Another great aspect of choosing candid photography over traditional photography is that skilled candid photographers use as much natural lighting as possible while shooting a wedding. They avoid using artificial lights where the lighting is good to take artistic photographs. This way, they give more depth to images rather than those flat pictures which lack depth when mounted flash is used.
True Freedom Of Expression
Unlike traditional photography, in candid photography, professional wedding photographers in Delhi let you stay who you are. They give you complete freedom of expression and do not demand any forced smile or special poses for a particular shot. Candid photography helps you in portraying the real you and you can be absolutely free from posing artificially in front of the camera.
With the growing popularity of candid photography, finding a candid wedding photographer in and around Delhi is not all difficult. Time to hire a well equipped and experienced wedding photographer to capture your special moments and WOW your heart for a lifetime!